Since obtaining her degree in Political Science from Concordia University in 1992, Sylvia Lo Bianco has served as political attaché for Federal Members of Parliament and Ministers. Until recently, she held this position for Denis Coderre. In this capacity, she was responsible for all matters in the riding of Bourassa related to the Federal Government in areas such as the Canada Revenue Agency, Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Employment and Social Development, Health Canada, Correctional Service Canada, Department of Justice Canada, the federal program youth, federal infrastructure program, and old Age Security, amongst others. She is a Commissioner at the English Montreal School Board (EMSB) since 1998 and holds the position of Vice-Chairman of the Board since 2007.
Sylvia Lo Bianco is candidate for borough councillor in the district of Ovide-Clermont. You can write to her at [email protected]
• For the quality of life of our citizens: 70% of our parks have been renovated ($40 million)
• For the development of Montréal-Nord: rebuilding of Carrefour Henri-Bourassa/Pie-IX ($55 million)
• For innovation: enlargement and relocation of the Belleville library and addition of social housing ($15 million)
• For dynamism: construction of a multifunctional aquatic sports centre ($45 million)
• The citizen will be at the heart of our decisions!