Councillor for the district of Marie-Clarac in Montréal-Nord since 2007, Chantal Rossi is also commissioner for the Pointe-de-l’Île School Board since 1998. Chantal Rossi is currently a member of the commission sur la culture, le patrimoine et les sports and a member of the commission sur l’eau, l’environnement, le développement durable et les grands parcs.
Chantal Rossi is candidate for city councillor in the district of Marie-Clarac. You can write to her at [email protected]
OUR PRIORITIES FOR THE BOROUGHRecord
• For the quality of life of our citizens: 70% of our parks have been renovated ($40 million)
• For the development of Montréal-Nord: rebuilding of Carrefour Henri-Bourassa/Pie-IX ($55 million)Commitments
• For innovation: enlargement and relocation of the Belleville library and addition of social housing ($15 million)
• For dynamism: construction of a multifunctional aquatic sports centre ($45 million)
• The citizen will be at the heart of our decisions!